Ratings for Dr. Pierre-Richard Edouard

My first visit was without an appointment (woke up with conjunctivitis, sore throat, and intense ear pain). I checked in at 9:30am and wasn't seen until 1:20pm. I waited so long in the lobby that my ear pain came and went. The appointment itself was only about 20 minutes. I was disappointed but happy I got antibiotics (eye was on fire). The doctor asked me to return the following Monday but the rude receptionist gave me an appointment a week and a half out. When I called to try to reschedule around 2pm, it said to call back during normal office hours (they close at 3pm!). Very frustrating. Right now, I'm sitting waiting for my second appointment. I was scheduled at 10:45am, I showed up at 10:35am, and as of 12:03pm I have yet to be seen. What's the point of an appointment? I would not come again even if asked to. I feel like sending an invoice to the doctor for keeping me waiting for hours again. Very inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013