Ratings for Dr. Moshe Levy

This doctors office has just gone down hill since dr Hirsch left. Levy is okay but his staff (as in everyone else) is terrifyingly horrible! As in don't bring your kid unless it a wellness check. No what not even that because the office is dirty and I cant remember my child coming home not sick from that office. My advice JUST STAY AWAY AND FIND A NEW DOCTORS OFFICE

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

spends more time on computer than examining patient. NOT DR HIRCH, feels like he gets diagnosis by googling it

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

My children have been patients of Wee Care Pediatrics for the past 17 years. We have never had a bad experience with them. The office staff is always accommodating to my schedule and extremely attentive to my childrens needs. I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Levy, Dr. Dhawan and Dr. Protasis as well as the staff at Wee Care!!! I love them..

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I loved this office when I started going in 2000 but it changed greatly. Dr. Levy misdiagnosed my daughter several times and when I brought it to his attention that I was not happy he responded by sending me a letter telling me to find a new pediatrician. I liked Dr. Hirsch - his old partner very much but Dr. Levy brought into the office a new dynamic that was less than special. The old staff was fabulous - new staff not so much.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

My oldest of 2 children is 17, so we have been going to Wee Care Pediatrics a very long time. Doctors are competent, compassionate and understanding not only to the patient but to family needs as well. Back office staff are helpful, reception window personnel seem angry. Despite that, it wouldn't be a reason for me to leave these doctors. We love Dr. Levy!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

My children have been patients for the past 15 years. They receive great care From Dr. Levy and all the staff. When I need advice or an appointment the staff is caring and extremely responsive to our needs. Dr. Levy and his staff are always available when there is an emergency or even the smallest question. Every question is important to him and he gives you a 100% of your attention when it is your turn in the office and out of the office. I would recommend this office to everyone who wants a knowledgeable and caring doctor who will give excellent care to your children from birth through adolescence.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

terrible staff. they are rude and nasty and not helpfull at all. dr are good for common illness but not for any advanced illness or chronic condition. dr is over worked but he is atlest pleasent un like the office staff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Levy is a great doctor. I have two kids and one has disabilities. Wee Care has been there for me and my family through all the hard times. I would never go anywhere else. Wee Care gets me into whatever specialist I need.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

When I interviewed Pediatricians Wee Care was the first one I Met with and instanly knew that Wee care was the right practice for my family. Since they are a smaller practice both Dr Hirsch and Dr. levy know you and your children. I find both Dr.'s to be very attentive and have never had any problems with either. When my 4 year old was born I had seen Dr. Hirsch everyday until he figured out whas was wrong with my baby. And my 9 month old was born a little sick, Dr. Hirsch made house calls so we wouldn't have to take the baby out at night!! They are both unbelievable and you definitely can't find that bedside manner anywhere anymore. Highly Reccomend!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

In 6.5 years, I have never had a problem making a last minute sick visit. Dr. Hirsch and Levy genuinely care about each child in their practice. They are thorough and responsive, any questions you have they answer personally. Hard to find a practice that knows their patients by name and treat every one so well. I have had occasions/ accidents where I have brought my boys in on a whim and they have seen me. I would defnitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Moshe Levy's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)