You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Curtis Schalit

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

My visit with Dr. Schalit to have my eyelids, lips, and smile lines done was a wonderful experience! He did a great job and I love the results. My husband loves my fuller lips! Thank you so much Dr. Schalit for being such an artist, and to his team of friendly, knowledgeable staff!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I loved the experience I had when I went for my appointment. I felt very comfortable and felt like they really cared about their patients. I will be back for more treatments no doubt about it.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had lip implants done by Dr Schalit recently and I am happy with the results. I wanted to see a big difference and he made my lips look larger, but not over done. It was done in the office with IV sedation. Very quick and easy and beautiful. No one can tell I had work done I just have beautiful fuller lips. I will be having more work done with him in the future as I age. The only negatives are he could possibly spend a little more time during office visits and some of the staff are not super friendly. Also I was jabbed about 3 times to start my IV, they had to get a 2nd more skilled nurse to start it for me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

My whole experience with Dr. Schalit and his office staff has been excellent. I am very pleased with the results of my facial surgery and highly recommended Dr. Schalit and his office.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I agree with another comment. I also let him do my nose and he botched it terribly. Also, poor result with fillers compare to other doctors. Don't know anything if he is anything good as a oral surgeon but please, don't let him touch your nose!!!! So my advise, don't get fool by all those raving ratings, I wouldn't surprise if he has his staff leaving those. Be careful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I went to Dr. Schalit to have some teeth removed. My first consultation with him, he explained everything in great detail. He answered all my questions, and he calmed my nerves. When he did my extractions, it was quick and when i was in the recovery room, he came and checked on me. I would definitely go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Very poor ethics from this doctor. He is technically legally allowed to be doing cosmetic surgery but should not be. He is NOT a plastic surgeon he is an oral surgeon. The "maxillofacial" part means "lower face" (i.e.: jaw). Don't get confused by this title. He botched a nose job I unfortunately let him do. He completely avoided me afterward and did not even remember what he did to my nose. His post operative notes are also clinically incorrect. Doctor did not even have a chart for me and did not even realize how far out it had been from my surgery at post op appointments. Had to correct him several times. Please please avoid being sucked into this for your own sake. I don't want anyone to go through what I did. I know have to pay thousands more to have my cosmetic appearance and breathing corrected by a real facial plastic surgeon. This doctor will avoid answering questions and only spend a few minutes with you when he decides he's done with you as a patient. Please don't go here.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr. Curtis Schalit's Credentials

• Univ Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Dentistry (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had cosmetic surgery done. Was very happy with Dr. and Staff . Thanks for a great expiernce "

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother was extremely anxious but the staff and Dr. Schalit put her at ease and did her work without an issue. Thank you!"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit with Dr. Schalit to have my eyelids, lips, and smile lines done was a wonderful experience! He did a great job and I love the results. My husband love..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved the experience I had when I went for my appointment. I felt very comfortable and felt like they really cared about their patients. I will be back for m..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had lip implants done by Dr Schalit recently and I am happy with the results. I wanted to see a big difference and he made my lips look larger, but not over d..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole experience with Dr. Schalit and his office staff has been excellent. I am very pleased with the results of my facial surgery and highly recommended Dr...."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had some face work done and he did a fantastic job- very natural and exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommended!"

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I agree with another comment. I also let him do my nose and he botched it terribly. Also, poor result with fillers compare to other doctors. Don't know anyth..."

October 16, 2014