Ratings for Dr. Todd J. Glidewell

I have been seeing Dr Glidewell for 6 years now. Even though i have moved out of state i atoll travel over an hour once a month to see him. I have had back problems for as long as i can remember, but they are far less frequent and far less severe than they ever have been. I not only think Dr G is gray at what he does but i really appreciate the fact that he honors holistic medicine and natural healing. It would be much easier to visit someone closer to home but i cannot bring myself to leave the wonderful care i receive from him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr. Glidewell has helped me change my life. He is a caring, polite and attentive doctor. He never rushes me through. He listens to my problems and always gives good sound advice. Thanks Dr. G

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Always ran behind schedule. Be prepared to spend an hour there. If he didn't talk so much perhaps he would stay on time. Too many lectures for me. I felt uneasier every time I went. Extreme religious beliefs! And I went to catholic school!He undid my bra once and that was enough to stop me from going. Absolutely no need for that

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I went to Dr. Glidewell with a back pain that was debilitating. After 5 visits the pain has significantly improved. To such an extent, that my family and I attended a Sportsmans event that had us walking for several miles. I walk all day and had no problems with my back. At the end of the day my feet hurt worse than my back.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr. is intense, assertive. Feel like I'm being lectured instead of educated. Had 5 visits and he addressed top to bottom, but reason I went is still not resolved. Not looking for miracles, but would appreciate the area of pain being first priority for relief.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

For the past few years, I have had migraine problems and have been on various medications for them. I also have back problems. Since going to Dr. Glidewell, my migraines are gone (I had a pinched nerve in my neck and do not have to take the migraine medications anymore) and my back feels great. The staff is very friendly and Dr. Glidewell is helpful, knowledgeable, and concerned about his patients and their well-being.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Todd J. Glidewell's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1996)