Ratings for Dr. Walter A. Hall

I've always had a good outcome from Dr. Hall. In 2010 he removed my C5 disc, then last week he removed my C 6-7. I was up walking around within a couple hours, and never once needed any pain meds. The staff at University Hospital were very caring, and not once did I feel rushed..Overall it was a good experience

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I've never meet a doctor that doesn't bring your file into the room when they come. Well Dr. Hall is the first. When you ask him a question he leaves the room then comes back to tell you the answer and he doesn't seem very sure of himself. He did a surgery on me to remove a tumor and when I went back for my recheck he told me it was gone but really it was still there. Even when I went back for a recheck again he still told me it was gone. I would not recommend anyone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr.Hall is a wonderful caring doctor. He explains everything thoroughly and is very knowledgeable. I would be very confident in sending any of my family and friends to him. Thank you Dr. Hall for the wonderful care through a difficult surgery. You are an exceptional person and doctor!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

In my opinion Dr Hall too often leaves his very sick patients to subordinates. This can have a disastrous end for all concerned. I am concerned that he doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Walter A. Hall's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1983)

Private Health Care Systems