Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Joseph

He is curt and always in a terrible hurry.Each time I saw him I got the feeling that he just did not want to be bothered.Twice I was to receive a script for a special cream that had to be compounded. I never received it. He diagnosed me with Charcot Foot and the X-Ray tech said I was the fourth person that week with that diagnosis. Since I am an overweight elderly diabetic female I could sense that he felt my problems were self inflicted. I have since found another physician.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Staff was supposed to call and set up first physical therapy appt. for me, and after a week, I called them to see why I hadn't heard back, and was told "oh, I forgot, I've got so much other stuff going on.". The Doctor himself, just doesn't listen and cuts you off when you are trying to express your concerns. As far as his treatment, he sent me to physical therapy, which only made my foot worse, so I had to stop that. He put me on some NSAIDs, which upset my stomach, so I couldn't take those. Then, after I turned my foot again, told me I injured my peroneal tendon, finally putting me in a camo-boot. Yesterday, I went to a new Dr. (finger's crossed, I will get my foot fixed!)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011