Ratings for Dr. Surmeet Bedi

I moved to Hillboro about four years ago already suffering from degenerative kidney issues for a number of years. I selected Dr. Bedi to treat me and I am so very glad that I did. She is professional, helpful, and open minded about treatment options so I never feel as though she is trying to sell me on anything. She is truly exceptional!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Truly top notch nephrology. Any kidney problems, I highly recommend Dr. Bedi!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

High quality care from a very smart doctor. I felt that she was approachable and caring but she didn't mess around or sugar coat anything. Very good.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She is, hands down, the best nephrologist in the entire region. Her expertise and patient care are truly second to none. I would recommend Dr. Bedi to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Absolutely outstanding service! Everyone in this office was friendly, outgoing, and very helpful! Dr. Bedi did a great job!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Bedi. She was very helpful and answered a lot of my questions before I even asked them. She knows what is important and was very helpful at guiding me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Bedi and everyone that helps her are all wonderful. I was suffering from sever kidney pain, and Dr. Bedi has really helped reduce my pain and manage my symptoms of kidney disease.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Bedi and her team are fantastic people and great medical professionals! You can tell they love helping people with kidney trouble like me! Thank you all for all that you do!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

After a few years of renal disease, I moved south to Hilsboro and I transferred to Dr. Bedi. From the getgo, she has done a great job helping me manage my pain and symptoms, while doing what we can to slow the progression. She has top notch bedside manner and her empathy is palpable. I highly recommend Dr. Bedi!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

It shouldn't be hard to find a doctor who is great at helping manage your pain and symptoms from kidney disease, yet it took me about three years to find Dr. Bedi. I really wish I would have found her sooner! She does a great job and has been really helpful with my health issues.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017