Ratings for Dr. Surmeet Bedi

The office is always able to accommodate my needs. Schedule appointments in a timely manner. If I am sick they always find a provider to see me

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Bedi was kind and compassionate. She was very helpful in treatment recommendations and provided an accurate, detailed outlook for recovery.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Very great job! As weird as it is to say this, I wasn't petrified to go back to the doctor. She made a very welcoming environment and treatment has been going well so far.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I was mis-diagnosed by another doctor and after four years and dozens of medications, a friend told me about Dr. Bedi. It turns out that while my other internist thought I had a liver condition, it was actually a problem with my kidneys. After one visit, Dr. Bedi knew what the problem was and we are taking steps to fix it. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Let me say that glomerulonephritis sucks no matter which doctor treats you, but Dr. Bedi is really good at what she does and she is definitely making my life better!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I was so impressed with her mastery of all things kidney related that I knew she had the best treatment plan in mind for me. Thank you Dr. Bedi!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I moved to Hillboro about four years ago already suffering from degenerative kidney issues for a number of years. I selected Dr. Bedi to treat me and I am so very glad that I did. She is professional, helpful, and open minded about treatment options so I never feel as though she is trying to sell me on anything. She is truly exceptional!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Truly top notch nephrology. Any kidney problems, I highly recommend Dr. Bedi!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

High quality care from a very smart doctor. I felt that she was approachable and caring but she didn't mess around or sugar coat anything. Very good.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She is, hands down, the best nephrologist in the entire region. Her expertise and patient care are truly second to none. I would recommend Dr. Bedi to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017