Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Monash

I highly recommend Dr Monash. He has the best bedside manor and is very knowledgeable and passionate about what he does.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Monash! I had sleeve surgery by another doctor in Tucson, and had lots of problems with hartburn and throwing up. They told me that nothing was wrong, but I knew it was. Dr. Monash actually listened to me! He found the problem, and did surgery to fix it. I felt better right away! Dr. Monash is a saint, and Tucson is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Tucson is lucky to have Dr. Monash! I had gastric bypass in 2005. I lost over 100 pounds, but had lots of problems from vomiting for over 2 years. I saw doctors in California and Arizona but nothing helped. My doctor told me to see Dr. Monash because he takes care of lots of other surgens patients. He was right! Dr. Monash did my surgery, and I have not vomited since! Thank you Dr. Monash!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Monash is a very nice man, as others have stated. He seems sincere with his questions and you really feels like he listens, but doesn't respond appropriately when you have an issue post-op. Dr. Monash ran tests regarding my problem and I was informed the results were "normal". When I was still not feeling well I obtained my own copies of the results. I found that they were definitely NOT normal in such a way that my PCM got me in for a STAT appointment with a gastro doc once he saw them. My surgery was successful, but I an very disappointed in my treatment once I had a problem.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Not only the best surgeon experience that I have had, Dr. Monash is the best doctor I have ever seen. He answered all do my questions, and I had a long list! His staff is great, and I would go back if I need surgery again (but I hope not), and I recommend him to everybody!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Great Dr., Great staff. Always feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr.onash is wonderful. He is great not only as a doctor but as a caring human being. I would never hesitate to reccomend him or to continue to see him professionally. He is very knowledgeable and approachable. He is realistic and never makes you feel stupid or wa waste of time. He is not money hungry at all. An overall great experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010