Ratings for Dr. Lara J. Williams

Dr. Williams is the best doctor I've ever had. She is very knowledgeable, listens fully, helped me make decisions and provided me with research and reasons why she was making decision during my twin pregnancy, hospital bedrest and ultimate C-section.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Williams is extremely empathetic, attentive, professional, efficient, and I fully trust her expertise. She's a really great doctor and I highly recommend her. She really listens to what the patient wants and goes to extremes to make that happen, as long as it's safe. I feel that with any other doctor I would have ended up having a C-section but she did everything in her power to make my vaginal birth happen...and it did! Dr. Williams is absolutely fabulous!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Doctor offer invasive procedure for pregnancy diagnosis. She ignored or could not recognized the physical evidence of pregnancy, only based on tests. Her nurse discriminate older pregnant women. Her nurse didn't spend time with me to talk about different probable miscarriage probabilities. Her nurse told me I do not need more child because of my age. Many tests could have offered to me for diagnosis of miscarriage or I might still pregnant, but they did not mention. When they didn't know the real cause, they recommended me to see a psychologist, the pregnancy was all in my head.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I recently had a cervical biopsy & ECC. Dr. Williams is informative, knowledgeable, efficient, and easy going. Even though she is busy, she takes the time to answer questions. She supports a combination of western medicine and more natural/holistic approaches. We had to wait a while since she had a delivery that morning, but that happens with an OBGYN. I had absolutely no pain during and after, and her attitude put me at ease. My partner went with me, and he liked her a lot too. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Lara J. Williams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I grew up in Houston, Texas, as the oldest of four children. I still regularly travel home to see my family. I am certified Pilates instructor and GYROTONIC instructor as well. My husband and I recently had our second child, and I spend my free time enjoying being a new mom. I also enjoy the outdoors, reading, gardening, and fishing with my husband. I speak Spanish fluently, am a volunteer on the Girl Scout Board of Directors, and work with Junior League.

• English
  • Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Vaginal birth after C-section (VBAC)
  • Endometriosis