Ratings for Dr. Charles D. KUNTZ

Met Dr.Kuntz about 3 years ago due to discitisin my lower back.He has always treated me and my husband with respect.I usually see a PA first, Kuntz is always open to questions and discussing my symptoms. He did 2 six hour surgeries on my spine in August,2011. Could not have asked for better care. He is greatly respected by all personnel at University of Cincinnati Hospital. I was discharged after 12 days in the hospital. Had a question after discharge and was seen back in the office the next day. He showed great concern and treated me accordingly. I have called his office frequently with questions about medication etc. and have always been treated with respect and they have returned my calls promptly. I Live 3 hours from Cincinnati so at first I was hesitant to have surgery so far from home. Believe me as far as I am concerned Dr. Kuntz has given me a new lease on life. I can only say the best about him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Waited 2 months to see him.He is rated "best of in Cincy magazine"My first-waited over 45 mins only to see his assisant.The assist. asked some questions,told me to get updated full back & brain MRI.Dr Kuntz came in, shook my hand,told me to schedule MRI's @ Mayfield Imaging & come back to see him that same day, ALL of which I did.Weeks later I do the MRI's in Kentucky (45 mins away),then I drive to his office in Cincinnati,where i sit for over an hour.The point of the mri & the appoitment same day was so he would go over mri results.When i get in,i see another assistant,who barely speaks english & i nor my hubby couldnt understand a word he said.Dr Kuntz comes in, says not a word about my mris.He tells me continue with pain management & thats all.Said i need a neurologist not a neurosurgeon.I had questions & he didnt want to wait to answer them.I spent 3 mins w/ him total-thats both visits.He didnt ask me 1 quest.His ego is huge.He DOES NOT CARE.I cried over this.Had hope with him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Charles D. KUNTZ's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)