Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. BARKLEY

Dr. Barkley is a fantastic therapist. Very nice man, intelligent and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

An expert in his field. Dr. Barkley combines intellect, wisdom, and kindness in his work with patients. He instills hope.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Compassion coupled with a logical and sensible approach provided great insight into my emotions and thoughts.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Barkley helped me during one of the darkest times of my life. His knowledge, understanding, patience and honesty gave me a sense of comfort, peace and hope. He never told me what I SHOULD do, but gently lead me toward my goals. If I could rate him higher than indicated here, I would give him a 5+. Thank you, Dr. Barkley, for everything.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr Barkley is very knowledgable and extremely easy to talk to. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. I searched for a long time for the right therapist and am so happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

very good.caring and knowledgable. Uses alot of common sense which I think is best.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Worst professional help I have ever attempted. He would yawn during every session, joke like I was his friend but not help my problems, and even claimed some things could never be healed. A waist of my life seeing this "doctor."

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011