Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Kellar

I have been a patient for many years, and while I do think he seems busier and maybe even burned out a bit now, my family and I continue to see him. He has brought us through a lot. Visiting in hospital when he doesn't have to, making personal call-backs for reassurance, he has been available for us, cares for us, and while he sometimes rolls his eyes at my suggestions and ideas, he works with us as a team. Plus, the office staff is the best!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I have been a pt. of Kellar for many years and am sad to say he has lost touch w/ his pts. He is unwilling to listen to pt. complaints and too eager to diagnose before hearing the problem. Poor attitude/arrogance.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

The most helpful Dr. I have ver been to. Treats kids and my wife very well and has went above and beyond what 99% of Doctors do. It's almost like seeing anurse who spends time with you, but he is a dr

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr Kellar is great with my active kids, always listens and explains things well. His staff is wonderful, even when my daughter hid under the waiting room chairs to avoid a vaccination!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Daniel P. Kellar's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners