Ratings for Dr. Jatin K. Kadakia

He has a negative attitude. He said my husband would never be off a ventilator and wanted to pull the plug.I told him off.The ICU male nurses weaned my husband off it and the Bipap.My husband is enjoying life now in spite of Kadakia and we'd never recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Employees of this dr receive no respect or incentives to do well except for a mediocre paycheck while this man lives in a beautiful mansion. The office is nasty. Patients are just reasons to bill insurance and make Kadakia more money. The lab director christina lavell is rude to both patients and workers. She has no respect and talks down to everyone. I would not recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kadakia for a few months now so far all he has done is run multiple tests with no answers. Anytime I actually expect him to do something as a Dr I am told that is up to my primary Dr or another Dr. I have yet to be actually treated by him. Not exactly sure what HE himself actually does besides order tests!!!!!!! I am currently planning to switch to a Dr in Nashville for my specialist needs.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Unprofessional, rude staff and uninviting atmosphere.I would rather drive to Nashville where I know I will be treated professionally. It is sad that people, especially the elderly put up with this level of care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I found him to be very professional, prompt and friendly. He explained the procedure he was going to do in terms that were easy to understand and answered any questions we had. We were worked in and never felt rushed. I was honestly impressed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Have been going to Dr. K since winter 2006 and find him to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable as is his staff, most who have been with him a long time. He always has been responsive to my questions and I've recommended him numerous times to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Very unhelpful, unpersonable, everytime we ask him for something he shoves it off to our primary care provider and comes off as very lazy. Yep he knows his job, and yep he does as little as he can get by with doing. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Jatin K. Kadakia's Credentials

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN