Ratings for Dr. Ranjan Paul

I highly recommend Dr. Paul as a primary care doctor. He is an excellent diagnostician, knowledgeable and keeps current with medical advancements. Also which was important to me is he sits down and LISTENS to his patients. He takes his time and lets his patients talk and answers all questions they have with sincerity and care. And that is why I chose him as my physician and recommend him to anyone for themselves or care of a loved one.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I have seen Dr. Paul not only for myself but referred family members to him as well. He has checked above and beyond for our health maintenance that I have not had in the past with other physicians.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Paul is a knowledgeable, effective, and efficient doctor. But that's not what this rating is about. It's about him as a warm, caring, and genuine person whose presence and attentiveness calms and helps his patients. And this makes him a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Paul is very caring and knowledgeable. We met him when my husband had a stroke 5 1/2 years ago and we both have been going to him ever since. He is very kind and thorough. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Excellent doctor. Staff is friendly and getting an appt. is easy. Office is too hot in the warmer months other than that I would highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Ranjan Paul's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford