Ratings for Dr. Sharam S. Yashar

Absolute joke of an office. I made an appointment 2 days prior and when I arrived.. I was given papers to complete as usual. After about 10 minutes I was told I wasn't on the schedule and I probably made an appointment with "a guy". I was told to wait some more. After going to the exam room, I finally saw the doctor's feet under a curtain at 57 minutes in. He left. I was told by an assistance that he probably went to an "easier" patient when I asked what's going on and that I had to get back to work. I popped my head out 10 minutes later and said I need to go if I don't see him in 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, I went to the front and asked for a refund of my $100 deductible charge I had paid with cc. (tip: don't pay until the end) While the girl was processing the refund, I saw the doctor walk out with a look on his face that indicated he knew there was a problem. He refused to acknowledge my concerns or apologize for the wait in any way. Without speaking, he ran off into his office. I got the hell out of there never to return. Bonus problem: there was a female assistance (blonde chick) that has no bedside manner whatsoever. She comes into occupied patient rooms without knocking while chewing gum. She threw a clipboard at another patient and told her to wait in the room. The patient said "and?" as if to indicate to her that the instructions weren't clear and she was being rude. I don't think she caught on or cared. There was 1 nice gentleman who handled the intake process. Very professional and courteous. Hopefully he'll find a real office or hospital and not this dump.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I had a pretty big skin cancer on my nose. I was so concerned. Was referred to Dr. Yashar by my primary doc. The cancer was cured and it was easy. It looks good now. Had a relaxed atmosphere, and friendly. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Yashar and his staff are great. Parking was easy and my appointment was on time. Thank you for treating my skin cancer.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Professional and friendly. Good access. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice waiting room. Seen within 15 minutes and I was done in 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

great clinic. diagnosed and treated my skin cancer well.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Yashar is really nice. He is soft spoken and not flashy but he is very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Sharam S. Yashar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Farsi

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente