Ratings for Dr. Kenneth C. Yeung

I visited this doctor( because at that time only he can accept new patients) for the first time and I asked the receptionist if there is new patient fee to be charged and she said we never heard about it. I took my annual physical exam to have a consultation where no critical issued to be discussed. later I received the bill from PAMF, they charged me new patient fee and level 4 ( critical condition level) which my insurance won't cover. The office visit fee of this doctor is about 4 times higher than my previous doctor of same Bay Area. I learned a lesson do your homework before you visit this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I visited this doctor for the first time with my 3 sons for their physical (Since this doctor was accepting new patients and was seeing kids). During physical, doctor discussed non very critical issues of my sons. He ordered 3 different kinds of blood word for my 3 sons though they all went for physical and the blood tests should have been just regular. He forgot ordering urine analysis for my 2nd son. He forgot ordering Hepatitis B check for my younger son. And after few days I received 3 bills for my 3 sons from PAMF. I noticed that the doctor has billed me for two visits for each of my son - one was for physical and one for the trivial issue which he volunteered on his own to discuss. Having a high deductible plan, the insurance covered the physical and the other visit (which I never made) was billed to me. All extra blood work the doctor ordered was charged to me. The billing department refuses to revise the coding and doctor's office refuses to discuss billing with me!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014