Ratings for Dr. Melinda Moir

She seemed highly competent to me and my daughter's surgery went perfectly so I'm very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Saw her in urgent care after another PAMF MD did my nasal surgery and I experieinced some complications with recovery and pain managegment. She was caring, responsive competent and explained everything well. I felt comfortable with Dr Mohr's treatment and althoujgh I am not able to assess her general knowledge, I suspect she would go the distance to determine what needed to be done to diagnose or resolve a patient's problem. A rare gem at PAMF since most of the physicians there are abominable and the PAMF management is negligent and incompetent. None of my complaints regarding serious lapses in care and service to the Quality Services Director were responded to at all--in spite of promises to get back to me with answers within one month. it's been 22 months since that date!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2006

Dr. Melinda Moir's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)