Ratings for Dr. Barry L. Abrams

Saw Dr Abrams today very unfriendly and talked over me the whole time. Nurses and front desk were very friendly but I would not recommend Dr Abrams.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Combative and was too busy talking over me and could not hear a word I had to say about my son. He had to ask me the same questions over and over due to the fact that he is incapable of listening. If he would have been able to keep his mouth shut for longer than 5 seconds, he may have been able to make a proper diagnosis of my sons condition based on information I was desperately trying to give him. It is shocking to me that Dr. Abrams never once listened to my sons breathing even though he has asthma and pneumonia twice. It is hard to believe he is a pediatrician as he has the charisma of an Alaska Crab Fisherman and when kids see him I'm sure they want to run for the exits. This person is unprofessional and lacks the basic customer service skills that someone in his position should possess. I left his office no better off (and probably worse based on my level of frustration) than when I arrived there. I would not recommend Dr. Abrams to anyone for pediatric care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Barry L. Abrams's Credentials

• Lithuanian

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1978)