Ratings for Dr. Grigory Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg is a great doctor and very easy to work with. He's very knowledgeable and takes time during every visit to answer any questions or concerns. He's upfront and honest when it comes to your medical care and gives his honest and professional opinions. He performed my anterior cervical discectomy (neck surgery) and everything went according to the plan he laid out in my pre-op, including my recovery. I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The doctor was very familiar with my specific needs since he has performed many similar and also much more complicated procedures. I had 3 discs removed and replaced to facilitate the fusion that takes about 6 months to heal. I have NO pain from my back or legs or feet at all!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Glad I chose Dr Goldberg for my ACDF surgery...great results!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

After falling in my back yard and having EMS drop me on the way to the ER, I had no idea of what damage happened to my back. I really didn't have a choice of a doctor and I was scared to death. After hearing that I had the potential to be paralyzed, I decided to have the spinal surgery instead of a clam shell cast. Dr. Goldberg performed a spinal fusion from T12-L4 and I have 8 screws and 2 rods. Fortunately, Dr. Goldberg is a talented surgeon, and while I am still wearing the hardware, he will eventually take it out. I liked him right away because he didn't talk down to me. Instead, he encouraged me and calmed my fears. I would certainly recommend Dr. Goldberg.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Goldberg came to my rescue after a terrible automobile accident that broke my back among other things. His hands and skills are blessed by God. He helped heal me and eliminated my pain. He is a brilliant doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I had anterior cervical fusion of C5 and C6 because my spinal stenosis had progressed over the years causing severe pain in my neck and right shoulder resulting to bother my sleep at night. I was recommended and referred by my primary MD to him. As he evaluated my MRI during my first clinic visit, he then told me that the only solution is to have surgery of my spine. I was shocked, scared and so skeptical with his decision although I have trust in him and to medical science. Having a 2nd opinion will still not change the reading and assessment of my MRI. So right there I consented myself for the surgery. He really helped me and gave me confidence to his expertise in the field. After my surgery, my recovery was so great and was pretty indendentent post surgery. The surgery was a success and was discharged the following day. I will strongly recommend Dr. Goldberg to others . He is the best and Dr. Goldberg and staff...Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Goldberg recently performed surgery on my lower back. When I first saw him I was completely scared of the thought of surgery on my back, having heard so many horror stories and knowing so little about the procedure or process of recovery. I also had to receive clearance with my cardiologist, who had some concerns about my a-fib during or shortly after the surgery. However, Dr. Goldberg helped me put my trust in his abilities and respected my personal belief on NOT receiving any blood. The surgery was a complete success. I haven't had one moment of the pain I had before the procedure and the recovery has been going well. I've already recommended him to a co-worker and will continue to do so to anyone who needs help with a back issue! Thank you and your staff, always, Dr. Goldberg.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I recently had surgery by Dr. Goldberg, he is by far the most compassionate, knowledgeable surgeon. I was most fortunate to meet and be treated by Dr. Goldberg.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Grigory Goldberg for his fine work on my lower back and his year long follow up. I had contacted two other doctors for a appraisal of my condition with a MRI in hand and was left with the impression that I wasn"t a candiate for surgury . However Dr. Goldberg thought he could help me and he did. After completing the operation and rehab I can"t really find the words to describe the relief that I feel since the operation. Dr. Goldberg deserves much praise along with his staff. It's a wonderfull feeling when you can get out of bed without pain and be able to function normally. When I see people walking in a bent over position I wonder why they didn't do something about it. I still work out in the gym three times a week and work around the house all without pain. Dr. Goldgerg did a great job on myself and would recomend him. Freehold Hospital was excellent I had great care by the nursing staff. Thank you Dr. Grigory Goldberg.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr grigory goldberg is excellent. In October I went to him. My left leg had no balance and I was falling. I was sent for an MRI and Dr. Goldberg showed it to me and I saw where my nerve was being pressed. He explained and showed me how it was causing my problems. He recommended surgery and I trusted him. I went through surgery and had no pain. The next day my leg wasn't numb and I could walk with balance, I was amazed. He communicated with me excellently. He placed me in top level physical therapy. I now do my aerobic dancing and swim classes. I feel happy and drastically improved. He is not a pushy doctor. He spoke straight with me and right to the point. I think he is an excellent doctor and I give him an A+ in the medical care he provided for me. Patricia C. Danziger

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Grigory Goldberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ