Ratings for Dr. Aram Bonni

Dr.Bonni preformed a Tubal Ligation Reversal on me Jan 2016. I am very happy with his professionalism and patient care. I would highly reccomend Dr.Bonni.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Under investigation with medical state board. Then fired from previous hospitals that he has worked at.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Bonni did my tubal reversal in June of 2015. He is amazing. I was pregnant with twin boys within a month he is brilliant. I appreciate his hard work and time he spent with me answering my questions. Thank you Dr Bonni

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Bonni will lie and do surgery on you that you don't even need. Money hungry insurance fraud.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I had surgery with Dr Bonni a few years ago and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I have not been able to have intercourse with my husband ever since. When I expressed my concerns to him he arrogantly blew me off and said "no you're going to like this". What a jerk! I should have known there was some problem when he suddenly and mysteriously left a previous office. After the surgery he apparently had no office and had me meet him at random offices, including a chiropractor, for rechecks. It felt very weird and unprofessional. All I can say is that if anyone is considering having surgery with him I would recommend running the other way. I am not normally a complainer, I am usually happy with with every dr and surgery I've had in my life, but I just hope I can save someone from going through what I have had to go through. He has caused great harm to my health and my marriage.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr Bonnie did surgery on me. Because of this I got very sick and almost died. I have had many surgery to repair his mistake.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Thank You, Dr. Bonni for making me not feel self-conscious.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I felt very comfortable with the doctor and the nurses.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010