Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Vasicek

I've been going to this clinic for over 15 years, before it was called Whitehall Medical Clinic. The wait time has gotten ridiculous. I realize it's a walk in clinic, but 2-3 hours is too long. I also know what the problem is, the Dr. talks about everything but the reason you are there for an hour. Doesn't have my chart with him, did not ask about symptoms and then gives me a medicine I'm allergic to. Not once, but twice. Don't go!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Vasicek is profoundly intelligent. He spends much time with his patients and is sincere.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Vasicek has always been very helpful; but you can count his front desk/reception taking messages to mess it up every single time!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

The wait was 30 minutes and well worth it . Dr. Vasiek was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Easy to talk to and he listens carefully. I consider him from now on my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Vasicek is an Intelligent caring Doctor . Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Vasicek has an excellent bedside manner and has awesome communication skills in that he doesn't make use of "medspeak" which means he communicates in layman's terms which are easy to understand. He has the uptmost respect for each of his patients and spends quality time with you during each office visit. All my family members are under his care. He has this uncanny ability to perfectly diagnose many illnesses quickly. He spends time talking with you to get to the heart of your problem. If this is what you are looking for in a doctor as well as his many credentials then this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I went in for a raised place on my leg. He didnt even look at it, just referred me to someone else. When I called the doctor on the referral, the information was completely incorrect. I ended up going elsewhere to find I have a very large carsinoma that required surgery for its removal.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Short Ans: AVOID! Rude uncaring staff, and LONG waits. Long answer: I've been going to Whitehall Medical for over two years, mainly seeing Dr. Richard E. Vasicek. It's a walk in clinic, and they don't accept appointments, so you expect a little wait every now and then, but the wait there is ALWAYS long. I stayed with them 2 yrs. because Dr. Vasicek is a pretty nice guy (just a little strange), and he would write prescriptions for 3 months ahead instead of just one month (something he said he wasn't supposed to do, but since I didn't have to come in and wait over an hour for the next 2 months, I didn't complain about him breaking the law). Well, I guess after they moved offices his patient load got to be too much and his inept, rude, staff handles it even worst than they did before. The visit before my last I waited for *3 HOURS* to see the Dr., and my last visit I waited over *4 HOURS* before walking out! (I work, and could not wait any longer, and quite frankly, I'd had enough).

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

This office is VERY unprofessional and not very courteous. I had some tests run, which turned out to be normal, but I had a question about one of the tests, so I called to speak to the doctor who ordered the tests. After several calls and messages, the physician refused to take my call, after several polite requests. The physician said I would have to speak to someone else on staff, which clearly was a HIPAA violation. I never got my question answered and immediately requested my records and moved on. I would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Richard E. Vasicek's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1995)

HIP