Ratings for Dr. Penny L. Sprecher

This office never answers the phone and never provide psychological report back

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Always very late, changes appointments and STILL is chronically late. Office unkempt, unorganized. Often no toilet tissue in restroom. Can never get any receptionist and phone calls are not returned. Waited months for results...had to beg for them and then the reports are not even valid nor complete. Disastrous.

Submitted December 19, 2018

Horrible, horrible horrible!!! All about money! Don’t care about the people at all!!! Office is nasty and bathroom is nasty!!!

Submitted April 26, 2018

Had a wonderful experience. Very thorough. I have read the other ratings and they have no idea what other providers charge in the area and dont take insurance! I know they have been going through some changes with a change in staff and moving to electronic records. Change is not always easy. It is the quality of work in the end that counts!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Penny Sprecher. She is amazing, knowledgeable, and seems to truly care about her patients. She went above and beyond for my son. That's where the glowing review unfortunately must stop. The receptionist was rude every single time I spoke with her. The unorganized nature of that office makes receiving any sort of documentation a nightmare. This particular receptionist scheduled not one but two appts for us that when we showed up for said appointment the counselor we were scheduled to see wasnt even there that day. Mistakes happen but the amount of times it happened has led us to find another Dr. Again, I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Sprecher. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Great diagnostician! Would recommend for evaluation

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Do not waste your time going to Dr. Sprecher because you will never get your results. I have had over 7 appointments rescheduled by her or have been expected to sit in the waiting room for over 5 hours past my scheduled appointment time over the past 5 months and I am still no where close to getting the results of my testing.

Submitted September 21, 2016

Extremely good at diagnosis and psych testing. I went to another dr in Chester and had a horrible experience. I disagree with other raters comments about staff. Dr Sprecher no longer does social security evals and I suspect the other comments were made by theses pts wanting their monies

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

She is an awesome psychologist and does amazing work with her clients. She has great psychological evaluations.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Sprecher and her staff were very helpful She took the time to explain the diagnosis and recommended treatment. Our case was complicated and I know it took extra time; thus if there is a wait it is probably due to a complicated situation like mine. She provided verbal feedback and a summary. She was very clear that a detailed report was not always generated as there are limits for which insurances will reimburse. The office staff were friendly and professional and explained the charges appropriately. She is an expert in her field which is evident by the fact that some patients drive several hours one way for an appointment. There will always be someone who complains as in the review below.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014