Ratings for Dr. James Brobst

I have been seeing Dr. Brobst for 13 yrs. I use to live in Florence, that's how I first found him. I have since moved, 7yrs ago. About 40 mins from there. I have still kept him as my eye doctor. He's kind, professional, works with his patience, he's just a great down to earth Dr. Those are the doctors, that I like, and tend to stick with. I wear contacts, and glasses. He always keeps me updated on what's new for my type of eyes. Thank you Dr. Brobst!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

He's a good doctor that both my children like and he found a eye problem which no other doctor found.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Brobst for close to 10 years. He's always been punctual - I've never waited at a scheduled appointment. His weekend hours are a plus. His two offices have actually proven convenient for me as I work a little closer to the NJ office but live a little closer to the PA office. Dr. Brobst offers helpful insight and as much detail as I request when explaining medical issues (and I ask a lot of challenging questions). I've reviewed his feedback with other MD's and found his recommendations were medically accurate and relevant to my care. And even when I'm late in ordering my own replacement contacts, he's helped provide me with contacts on-site to carry me over until my order arrives.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

He's a little one dimensional in his approach. I left there being able to see LESS than when I came in. When I told him the contacts weren't right he said to give it time. Give it time? I couldn't see driving home. Then I couldn't reach him for a few days because he works in two different states! Feel ripped off.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Brobst since I was a teenager and have continued to bring all three of my children to his practice. Even when I've had to see a specialist, I've gone back to him for a more in depth explanation. I never have to wait, he honors my time, and he takes extra time to explain everything to my understanding. He's friendly, personable, and always professional. My son has a visual disability, and he is always sensitive and thorough while examining him. I've never had a specialist who had the amazing bedside manner of an old-fashioned family doctor. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an eye doctor, especially for children.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010