Ratings for Dr. Frederick K. Reinbold

Wonderful doctor & the best staff ever. I'd recommend him to anyone! Very accommodating & knowledgeable, my experience there was exceptional! Makes me look forward to my next visit. I will be bringing my children to see Dr. Reinbold to have their wisdom teeth removed as well. Best Oral Surgeon in the State!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He and his staff were wonderful. He answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease. He was knowledgeable and wonderful. He has so many years of experience and his staff was friendly, helpful and super down to earth.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I liked Dr. Reinbold and thought his staff was nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Reinbold and his entire office staff. He explained the surgery to me thoroughly, was great with all my questions and his staff could not have been more helpful. Dr. Reinbold even took a lot of time with my mother while I was in recovery to let her know how well things had gone and not to be worried. He's the best!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Reinbold and his staff were absolutely fantastic! I had four surgical implants installed by Dr. Reinbold. He did a great job, I have not had any problems and his staff took great care of me. Very professional and informative about what the procedure would be and how it would go. Put me at ease. I cannot recommend Dr. Reinbold and his staff enough! If you are looking for an outstanding doctor then call and make an appointment with Dr. Reinbold, you will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I had a couple of impacted wisdom teeth extracted and Dr. Reinbold did such a great job. He calmed my nerves and made the process go as easy as possible. I had gotten an infection a couple of days after the procedure and Dr. Reinbold got me right in to address the situation and to get the proper prescription. Before I knew I was all healed and ready to eat solid foods again. I highly recommend Dr. Reinbold and his office!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

We found Dr. Reinbold and his staff extremely professional and helpful. He also extracted our other daughter's wisdom teeth and we were equally pleased.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I felt like this doctor really was not concerned with the "non traditional" patient. He is competent but I would not recommend him for a surgery that might be out of the ordinary.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Frederick K. Reinbold's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1997)