Ratings for Dr. Joel I. Hull

He is retiring , but while he was my doctor he seemed to know what was going on. Many things younger doctors could learn from this man.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

I accompanied my elderly mother to see this physician, her family physician, whom she had seen many times. I went along because she was doing very poorly. She had been vomiting after eating meals for over a month. She was becoming severely emaciated. She had been seen several times for this problem to no avail. I couldn't stand it any more and went along. He advised considering Hospice. He left us sitting in the exam room to think it over. On his return I told him I wanted her admitted to the hospital and I wanted a gastric specialist to look at her. He relented. The diagnosis was quick. Mom's blood level of Digoxin was exceptionally high. It seems the differential diagnosis of heart patients on digoxin with a history of chronic emesis should include digoxin toxicity.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Dr. Joel I. Hull's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1964)

Commercial Insurance Company