Ratings for Dr. Bojan B. Zoric

Dr. Zoric is great!!! He is one of the best hip surgeons with expertise in arthroscopic labral repair. He was very personable and always willing to answer any questions I may have. I would highly recommend him and his practice to anyone!!! I am now pain free thanks to dr Zoric

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Zoric was my surgeon out of Sports Medicine North in Peabody, and he was phenomenal to say the least. Very caring and genuine in clinic, explained clearly the procedure and rehab process, and helped me get my surgery done ASAP so that I could return to a high level of competitive sport. Very humble guy as well - treated me as a priority patient even with the upcoming 2012 Olympics coming up at the time, for which he was a team physician for one of the competing US National teams. And above all of this - the surgery and rehab were both carried out to the best that they could be - zero issues, and this could not have been done without Dr. Zoric!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Zoric was patient, knowledgeable, professional and ultimately solved my hip pain. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Terrible follow-through. If you try to get a hold of him or his nurse with a quick question after your appointment they will avoid you as long as they can.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Zoric was very helpful and sincere. My wrist is all better after a month with the prescription creme he prescribed and exercises.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Great office, staff and doctor. Do your initial paperwork online and you'll be seen immediately. Dr. Zoric was very thorough in his examination of me. Very nice personality and detailed in his assessment and treatment options. Would recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Bojan B. Zoric's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp