Ratings for Dr. Chad C. Smalley

I had an accident that required fixing several problems with my arm. I had the best care possible and was treated with not only helpfulness in recovery but kindness and respect at each visit. The therapy I received was fantastic! thank you to all!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Smalley performed a rotator cuff repair on my right shoulder in August , 2015. He was kind, considered, thorough, and professional. I have returned to 100% functionality and am back to swimming a mile 3 times a week and doing plenty of yard work. His staff was very helpful during the procedure and the follow up visits during the recovery. They were knowledgeable and encouraging. The administrative staff also was friendly and helpful with appointments and questions. The office procedures were streamlined and made the visits efficient and pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Smalley.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Smalley did a Rotator Cuff (among other) repairs on my right shoulder in July 2015 and a total replacement on my left in 2016. I have had very little pain and could not be happier with both procedures. I am back to 100% functionality on right and almost there on my left already. I highly recommand Dr. Smalley for shoulder surgery. He is very knowledgeable in his field of expertise and he works with a group of exceptional staff that are very caring and work hard to meet all the needs of his patients. I can not praise him enough. Being able to use my arms again without pain is a wonderful thing.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Smalley is an excellent surgeon. He did a total shoulder replacement on me. There was very little pain and a remarkably easy recovery. I would recommend Dr. Smalley to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Wonderful Orthopedic Surgeon. Extremely skilled, knowledable, and experienced. Passionate about his work, follow up, and shows great compassion for his patients. He and staff have been wonderful with my shoulder surgery. I am extremely grateful and blessed to have been referred to him. He listens with sincerity and exemplifies professionlism on every platform. A surgeon who genuinely cares for you and recovery!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Smalley is an gifted and skilled surgeon. God lead him to me during my accident and need for shoulder surgery. He took the time to explain everything and always answered any and all questions. He will walk with you through surgery, therapy, to total recovery.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Smalley is extremely efficient and professional. Great on expectations as patient as well as being available for unforeseen needs. Most awesome!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

There is no other word then amazing to describe Dr. Smalley. He is accsesible, on time and brilliant. The staff works with you to get you seen as soon as possible. He is compassionate, caring and always explains your treatment to you. He personally checked in with me after treatment to make sure I was doing okay. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I had Dr. Smalley fix my shattered collar bone from a mountain bike accident. I consulted a bunch of doctor friends in the area, and they all recommended that I have Dr. Smalley operate on me. I am so glad I was able to get on his schedule as he repaired it perfectly (as perfectly as it could considering it was in several pieces. I was back on the bike and living my life normally thanks to Dr. Smalley. I highly recommend him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

There could not be a more compassionate and caring doctor than Dr. Smalley. He has treated me for ongoing knee problems for the past four years. He shows sincere concern about your condition and offers all options of treatment. I urge anyone to consider Dr. Smalley for orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Chad C. Smalley's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)