Ratings for Dr. Deepali P. Patni

Dr. Patni is amazing! She is attentive, thoughtful and knowledgeable in her field. Every time I leave her office I am delightful that she is my doctor. Plus her staff is always nice and helpful. I've been seeing her since 2015 and am now on my third pregnancy with her guidance. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Patni delivered my baby and helped get me pregnant. She is also by gynecologist. She is fantastic and easy to talk to. I never feel like my concerns were dismissed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

It was my first visit with Dr.Patni. Her nurse was terrible! Barely spoke a word and wouldn't ask any questions. She was very curt . The doctor herself was very polite and asked me many questions about my health and answered all the questions that i had. However she forgot to prescribe me a medicine for a condition that i have. Not sure if i will continue with her

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I had Dr Patni with my first daughter and had a very good experience overall. She is a very knowlegable person and was very supportive of me in terms of how I see my birthing experience. Great personality too, very caring and warm

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Patni was an outstanding doctor for my wife. She was patient and answered all our questios. Kept us informed and made my wife feel comfortable. Very knowledgeable and amazing bedside manner. Her nurse Angela and receptionist Sabrina were just as helpful and caring. Excellent experience, all around.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

dr. patni is an amazing doctor. she is very patient and willing answer any questions. she is gentle and compassionate. dr. patni is basically everything i expect out of a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

She was unable to do a proper DNC after I had my miscarriage. It ended up being a long drawn out and traumatic experience causing my husband and I to lose trust in the doctor's skills or abilities.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Deepali P. Patni's Credentials

• Dutch

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AHC