Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Buddi

The worst experience EVER w/an MD. If you want worse vision (in my case partial, permanent blindness) after surgery than before surgery, then choose him. After a year, I'm left to speculate that my vision loss had something to do w/my retina detaching during surgery for a macular pucker & the reattachment went wrong. He NEVER told me my retina detached -- it was the optometrist who told me 6 months later as he was reading the surgical notes. He'll not look you in the eye (no pun intended) as you're given his CYA explanations. I was always talking or listening to his back. Too bad there's no way to know of the less than mediocre practitioners until it's too late.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Felt dr was passing me along the line due to a complication of retina surgery. Diagnosed cataracts 2 times, which was wrong.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Very unwilling billing staff. Just kept repeating the same thing over and over instead of listening to me. Refused to call insurance because she said it would take too much of her time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010