Ratings for Dr. Radhika P. Kakarla

The best! She is very caring and helpful every visit!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Kakarla delivered my first baby and she couldn't have been better. She explained everything and spent more time then she had to in my room making sure I was comfortable. She was always available and did everything she could before I had to get a c-section.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable and straight forward ...no bull or sweet talk... goes straight to the point.. love her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Unfortunately I had to speak with this doctor twice on the phone, as she was the doctor on call the night I was having a miscarriage. I'm so glad I found this website because I needed to figure out a way to warn other people out there who may be considering going to her. She was not only very condescending to me (at a horrible time, no less), but she also lied to me because she didn't know the answer to my question. She shouldn't be allowed to practice. Because of her, I went through hours of life-threatening pain & agony because she gave me the wrong answer to a question. I feel bad for anyone who is her patient. She clearly doesn't know what she's doing, and is very rude.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Shocked to see bad reviews. She is my favorite in the practice!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Great doctor. Friendly, kind, and knowledgeable! I was nervous after reading reviews but my husband and I loved her!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

She is a no nonsense kind of doctor. I really appreciate her frankness. She does not sugarcoat issues and explains problems in a clear and concise manner. She made a very difficult pregnancy less scary. I knew what to expect and what the possibilities (both good and bad) were.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I went to this Dr.to have a vaginal hysterectomy. For 2 years following the surgery I had recurrent ecoli UTI's. The Dr. treating me could not figure out what was wrong with me, so I went to a different Ob.Gyn. Previously I had told Dr. Kakarla that I was having problems and she didn't do anything. The new ob.gyn told me that my vaginal wall was abscessed and that there were visible stitches that he could see and that I was going to have to have surgery to remove the stitches. He said that she had left in 12 permanent stitches and they had abscessed. I had to have a partial vaginectomy and I am still having problems. Dr. Kakarla did surgery on me in 2002. She is not fit to be called a doctor and I hope somebody gets the figures out what she did to them before it's too late to sue her. DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

She's the best and so is the practice. She's very patient and knowledgeable. I've been going to her for 5 year + and never have I had an issue. She's a wonderful person and doctor. She always has time for her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

She is unfit to be a doctor. When I explained my problems, she was laughing on that. MainlineOBGYN should ban her from practicing. My honest advice, NEVER go to her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Radhika P. Kakarla's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1997)

Oxford