Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Elrod

He. Saved my life what more can u say I am Blessed to have him as my Doctor and his Team

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Really great surgeon and wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Elrod was so very good to my family and I was very honest and very reassuring to me. Help me threw a time that was very scary. Great Surgeon and bedside manner cannot not say enough good things. I also want to say how great his staff is .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Great surgeon! I highly recommend him to anyone who needs surgery.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I am still alive because of this great man!!! I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Elrod is awsome!! Anyone who needs a surgeon I highly recommend him! He is so kind companionate! I've had 3 major surgeries in the past 2 years!! My last one was nov 21... I feel absolutely wonderful!! He has given my life back and I'm so very greatful for him!! I have nothing negative to say!! He has a wonderful bed side manor! Just want to say Dr. Elrod, thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my family!! This Christmas is so special to me! I feel like a new person!! I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas! I'll see you in January!! I'm very blessed to have found you!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Elrod by my doctor, and I walked out of his office feeling so reassured and confident about the information I was given. Dr. Elrod had terrific bedside manner and I would imagine he was just a little late to my appointment because he was probably taking his time with the patient before me like he took his time with me. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and understanding as he listened to my symptoms. He had many ideas about what to do if one option didn't work and he was very helpful in getting tests scheduled. Highly highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

he is very good, kind and considerate. He is wanderful in surgery and he explains everything to you. He removed both breats in march of 2011. he was great and dr hicks worked along with him (Hicks is a great plastic surgeron. I trust the both of them competely

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Elrod is an excellent physician and surgeon. I'm not related to him and I don't know him socially, but I certainly have to thank him for his outstanding medical care. While lifting weights, I tore abdominal muscles that herniated. He diagnosed the situation, discussed treatments, performed excellent surgery and gave me great post-surgical care. During the surgery, he had to work around a congenital abnormality with my abdominal muscles. The surgery was very effective. I never even filled the prescription for the pain med because I didn't need it. After 90 days, and following Dr. Elrod's advice, I slowly started working out again. Within 60 days after that, I was back pumping iron 3 times a week and performing martial arts workouts 3 times a week. It has been a year post surgery, and I have had no pain and no problems. My experience is that Dr. Elrod is an outstanding physician and surgeon, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Elrod's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI