Ratings for Dr. Sandra L. Tedder

I saw this doctor for years as a child. She made me feel accepted at a time I felt and was being isolated from my peers. She had (perhaps still has) several animals she shows patients to visit with which I always found extremely comforting when having difficult sessions. She is also an amazing artist and encourages children to draw if they want to during a session. She made an extremely positive impact on my life and helped me develop healthy coping mechanisms for my anxiety early on I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatric psychologist.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I was seeing Dr. Tedder since the beginning of the year, my son is well and he shows no sign of development issues and still to this day she is requesting to see him and every appointment reports the same. no change. I was there for an appointment, same thing all well no change, I feel she is wishing to continue services to keep customers coming back and my son has been checked by school and other doctors and he is just fine. I do not see why she continually schedules appointments for no reason. I will no longer be seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Sandra L. Tedder's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK