Ratings for Dr. Bertha Koomson

Dr. Koomson is very knowledgeable however the time you spend with the actual doctor in the practice is very little. Typically we wait 1 - 1/2 hours to spend 10mins with the doctor. I have gone to the practice for 8 years and the service has gotten progressively worse. The front desk staff is horribly rude. Trying to call to make an appointment can take forever because you are on hold repeatedly. The nursing staff level of service is also horrible. We have left the practice because of the customer service and the poor nursing care. Upon requesting our medical records, we were told to wait 3 months. When I followed up on the status - I was told they lost the records and they would send them to us when they found them. I've called repeatedly and we're at 4-1/2 months since I requested the medical records. The office manager said she was "tired of dealing with me". DO not go to this practice - it is a dis-service to you and your child.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012