Ratings for Dr. Janet M. Faghihi

I had about 10-12 weekly visits with dr Faghihi for plantar warts. She would spend about 1/2 hr scraping at it and then painting it with some substance each time. The treatment did not work at all, I went to another podiatrist nearby who immediately froze them off and I was cured. my new podiatrist explained to me that many foot dr's make great profits by charging the copays for months of many visits using the old treatments (like what dr Faghihi was doing) that require months of visits and often don't work. Dr Faghihi made several hundred dollars from my insurance co. by picking at my foot warts using an obsolete and minimally effective treatment.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Faghihi to anyone with a serious condition that requires a podiatrist. (Her two or three staff members are great). I was left feeling she did not know how to treat my condition, and may have contributed to permanent damage. Even worse, she has an extremely fluctuating mood in the office, like she's bipolar. I've seen her get nasty to her staff for small things, and witnessed her also being verbally rude to a patient. There are plenty of other competent podiatrists out there that will treat you with respect and won't give you attitude for no reason.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Janet M. Faghihi's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)