Ratings for Dr. Aijaz Alvi

I would like to say this doctor sets an example for excellent care beyond any others I've seen. My mother had chronic nose bleeds and was in and out of the ER one weekend and Dr. Alvi called and checked up on my mother calling every so often over the weekend on his days off to see if she was ok until she was able to come into his office during business hours. He is caring, compassionate and really listens to his patients needs. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone who needs an ENT specialist. I wish more doctors would follow his lead!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

experienced sudden hearing loss while on vacation in Europe. My internist tried meds for 20 days with only partial results. On a followup visit he called Dr Alvi to see me. Dr. Alvi squeezed me in that very day. Grateful for the quick attention. Got a full (my first) hearing test. Dr. explained results and gave me another prescription hoping that would help. Great bedside manner, willing to explain things, including what might come next. Have not had the followup visit yet. Can't fairy rate helpfulness until all treatment options have been explored. So use this as a preliminary review.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Aijaz Alvi's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners