Ratings for Dr. Sara L. Gualtieri

Dr. Gualtieri is an extremely competent and caring physician. She is a true professional who is generous with her time and expertise.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr Gualtieri is a phony. She is completely useless in a crisis type situation. If you go to her for anything more than a yearly well visit, you've gone to the wrong doc. She completely falls apart when you need her most. God forbid you have any type of unusual or chronic condition! She'll just pass you off to another doc. I truly wouldn't allow her to treat my pet hamster. I hope she or anyone that she loves NEVER gets treated by a doc who practices medicine the way she herself does. I found her to also lack very much in the professional ethics department. I have NEVER written a bad review about a doc in my entire life(& I'm no kid!;) But I had to make an exception in this case. She's that bad.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Very competent and thorough. Demonstrates a true interest in her patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Sara L. Gualtieri's Credentials

• Univ Catol De Santiago De Guayaquil, Fac De Med, Guayaquil, Ecuador (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Somers Point, NJ