Ratings for Dr. Rosie Augustin-Wheeler

Dr. Wheeler has been my Doctor for 4 years and I have nothing but good things to say about her and the excellent care that I receive from her. She takes the time and really listens to you, and I can always get an appointment when needed. I feel that she truly cares about not only your physical well being, but your emotional and mental state as well. I've experienced many different doctors in my lifetime and can honestly say that Dr. Wheeler is my favorite of them all, and I would not hesitate to give her the highest of recommendations.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

In a world where physicians are forced to run in and out of a patient's appointment, Dr. Augustin-Wheeler is an exception. wo different insurance plans here. I have a rare neurological disorder, and Dr. Wheeler has been absolutely excellent. She remembers my challenges and asks about them each time I visit her. This physician goes the extra mile to meet a patient's medical needs. She is empathic, kind, quick, responsive, and perceptive. Also if you are looking for a Christian primary care provider, you need look no more. Dr. Wheeler is a credit to her profession, and her front office staff treat their patients really well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Augustin is the best General Practitioner I've ever been to. She is thorough and knowledgeable and takes time to listen and discuss concerns. I go to her for my annual exams and look forward to seeing and talking to her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doc!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Experienced and knowledgeable but also very kind and caring. We recently moved to the neighborhood and it was important for us to find someone close yet knowledgeable that we loved. Dr. Wheeler for all of that criteria

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Augustin-Wheeler is the most caring, kind and compassionate doctor I have seen in my 52 years. She is thorough, concise and diligent when it comes to me and my health. I would not dream of seeing anyone else but her. I have NEVER seen "minors" working there. Her staff is caring and kind.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Great experience. I could feel the sincere concern from Dr. Wheeler for my health and provides loss of knowledge. I didn't see any "minors" working there and doubt the authenticity of the comment about her children working there. The confusion about the supposed "minors" could be her nurse aide, Jasmine, helps with answering patient questions on the phone and she has a very very petite voice. When you meet her you will see what I am talking about. Definitely worth seeing and staying with Dr Wheeler.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I hate putting an excellent review on something because then people think it's fake. Nevertheless, I can say with an honest heart that Dr. Wheeler is a great example of a doctor that sincerely loves to heal the sick. She shows a compassion for those that seek her help and places priority on healing not the pocket book.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Very poor staff,changes from week to week. At times has had minors (Her own children)answering phone and talking with patients.

Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Wheeler is a very knowledgeable, loving, caring physician. She is by far the best doctor, I have ever met. Her staff is always so helpful and friendly. I can honestly say that she loves every patient and always goes that extra for every one of her patients. Never changing Doctors!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Wheeler is hands down the absolute best doctor in this area. She really truly loves what she does and her love and passion for this field shows in everything she does. She knows exactly who you are when you walk in and greets you by name with a smile when she's in the hall. The staff is top notch and goes above and beyond their duty, even making seemingly impossible things happen with phone calls to specialists when you can't seem to get anywhere on your own. When you're in the exam room. You feel thoroughly satisfied because Dr. Wheeler does not leave the room until you have no further questions and feel that she has helped attend to any and all issues you came to be seen for. I have never EVER felt like a doctor has cared about me but not only does Dr. Wheeler care, she truly loves each and every patient and cares deeply for their well being. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor and office!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015