Ratings for Dr. Rosie Augustin-Wheeler

Dr. Augustin-Wheeler is the most caring, kind and compassionate doctor I have seen in my 52 years. She is thorough, concise and diligent when it comes to me and my health. I would not dream of seeing anyone else but her. I have NEVER seen "minors" working there. Her staff is caring and kind.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Great experience. I could feel the sincere concern from Dr. Wheeler for my health and provides loss of knowledge. I didn't see any "minors" working there and doubt the authenticity of the comment about her children working there. The confusion about the supposed "minors" could be her nurse aide, Jasmine, helps with answering patient questions on the phone and she has a very very petite voice. When you meet her you will see what I am talking about. Definitely worth seeing and staying with Dr Wheeler.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I hate putting an excellent review on something because then people think it's fake. Nevertheless, I can say with an honest heart that Dr. Wheeler is a great example of a doctor that sincerely loves to heal the sick. She shows a compassion for those that seek her help and places priority on healing not the pocket book.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Very poor staff,changes from week to week. At times has had minors (Her own children)answering phone and talking with patients.

Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Wheeler is a very knowledgeable, loving, caring physician. She is by far the best doctor, I have ever met. Her staff is always so helpful and friendly. I can honestly say that she loves every patient and always goes that extra for every one of her patients. Never changing Doctors!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Wheeler is hands down the absolute best doctor in this area. She really truly loves what she does and her love and passion for this field shows in everything she does. She knows exactly who you are when you walk in and greets you by name with a smile when she's in the hall. The staff is top notch and goes above and beyond their duty, even making seemingly impossible things happen with phone calls to specialists when you can't seem to get anywhere on your own. When you're in the exam room. You feel thoroughly satisfied because Dr. Wheeler does not leave the room until you have no further questions and feel that she has helped attend to any and all issues you came to be seen for. I have never EVER felt like a doctor has cared about me but not only does Dr. Wheeler care, she truly loves each and every patient and cares deeply for their well being. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor and office!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

This doctor cares so much about her patients. If you want a doctor who cares, this is the right one. I have so much trust in her knowledge. I recommend her to all my friends and family members. Her staff is so kind also. I actually had FUN! At the doctors, who would have thought!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Wheeler is just out of this world! She's the most caring Doctor I've ever seen. I'm soo glad I found her! She is so thorough and efficient with everything. She always spends more the just 10 minutes with me. She actually takes her time. I don't feel like some number. I have been going to Dr. Wheeler for over 3 years now and I don't plan on ever switching! every time need a refill on my medications she does it that same day! If I'm sick and need to get in I'm seen that same day. I always recommend Dr. Wheeler to everyone I know! Her nurse is just as great they have been together since I first started coming and they both show me they care every time I'm there! Love love love this office. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Rosie Augustin-Wheeler provides excellent care to my children. Care that is out of this world. She takes her time to examine my children. She talks to me. She treat me and my children like we matter. She takes her time to explain and educate me on what's going on with my children. I've never receive care like this before. Usually doctors are in and out, and if you have another question, then you need to schedule another appointment. Dr. Wheeler provides care that comes from the heavens. This Woman really cares about people. I feel that every human being deserves care like the one that Dr. Wheeler provides.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015