Ratings for Dr. Marianne Soden Serjanej

Excellent with my mother. A great doctor that diagnoses things quickly. She really cares what happens to you. Very professional.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I never had a doctor show so much compassion, concern, actually feel like your her number one patient. She leave no stone unturned. I would never leave this Doctor unless she stopped seeing patients.. I will follow her to the ends of the earth. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Soden is the best physician I have ever had. I think it's been about ten years now, that she has been my doctor. I only wish there was more physicians like her out there. Because she has become so popular it is sometimes not so easy to get in to see her. Her staff at Maine Medical is more than competant.I Highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Soden is the best! Extremely knowledgable, keeps herself current with best practices, realistic, encouraging, helpful, and never condescending. I am so pleased to have her as my primary care doctor. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

Dr. Soden Serjanej and her entire medical staff are the best!! They CARE and want to make sure all possibilities are checked for whatever ails you. I am so glad she was recommended to me by another doctor. Her office is 100% computerized and is EXTREMELY efficient. I've never seen an office run this efficiently. I am truly impressed. The nurses on staff are kind and helpful, too!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

NICE OFFICE ,VERY EFFICIENT,LOTS OF INFORMATION; NO PROBLEM GETTING WHEN YOU AARE SICK.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2005

smart, lots of knowledge, has a computer-based medical record system. Far beyond her peers.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005

She was very understanding and concerned but had a proffessional sense of humor. I have recommended her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2005