Ratings for Dr. James M. Bothwell

Dr. Bothwell is a FANTASTIC surgeon. He did a beautiful job fixing my shredded shoulder. Kept me informed about everything....a bonus is he has a great personality and is fun to talk to, a rarity in the medical field these days!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Great Orthopedic surgeon! I had a massive rotator cuff tear along with major muscle damage to my left shoulder/arm. Doc Bothwell made absolutely beautiful repairs under the skin (photos included by his staff), and he just did an excellent job. Dr. Bothwell's staff worked on my side during recovery and rehabilitation, and there was never an expectation nor pressure to return to work until I WAS READY! Now you might have to remind them a time or two to answer a disability question from your insurer, but they always eventually responded to insurance questions, even though it might take a few days to do so. I would definitely go back to Dr. James Bothwell if I ever needed this surgery again!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. James M. Bothwell's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1997)