Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Wong

very patient and friendly doctor! her staffs are very supportive and caring as well!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

She is an excellent doctor leaving no stone unturned when it comes to your health. She is patient and caring and listens to my concerns. She came highly recommended by another doctor and I strongly agree with that recomendation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! She was my dads primary doctor for over thirteen years starting at age 70. She helped him through many age related health problems and was very concerned about him and us understanding his health problems and in explaining what our medical options were. Even as my fathers dementia problems made visit more challenging, she took her time to make sure she understood his and our concerns and answered our questions.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Excellent doctor - very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, is thorough and not rushed, is concerned about my overall health, explains everything, has office well computerized. The staff is wonderful. For almost 20 years has taken care of my problems right away or immediately referred me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Finest doctor, friendliest and most caring staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Wong's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company