Ratings for Dr. Jack W. Gordon

This doctor doesn't know what he is doing. He gave me prednisone and plaquinel for what they said was rheumatoid arthritis. Well, I ended up getting a heart attack after ten days of this. Went to this doctor the next day and he puts me on a treadmill but never does a blood test to see if it was a heart attack! I had to push for the blood test. Finally, five days later, they do blood test and he says, "I don't know why your blood white blood count is off." Previously they did an x-ray and tell me everything is clear. After the blood test they do a CT scan (which took 6 jabs of a needle before they did it right) and find a lesion. I went to Duluth after this and they found I had lung cancer, Hepatits C and Autoimmune Hep. I did not have Rheumatoid Arthritis which they told me I had for years! This doctor was also being taken to court for other patient mishaps.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Jack W. Gordon's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Ul M Curie, Gdansk, Poland (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Virginia, MN