Ratings for Dr. Elliot R. Goldberg

Great dentist . I have had 3 root canals and all have been done right. No pain and fantastically CLEAN office and his wife is nice to deal with. Very professional and quite an easy experience..no fear there.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Elliot Goldberg is the best endodontist in the So NH area, IMO. He performed root canals on myself and my teenage son. He was extremely gentle, knowlegeble, and proficient. When in Washington, DC recently I visited Dr. Ian K. Walker, for an emergency root canal. Dr. Walker about my dentists back home, and when I told him about Dr. Goldberg, to my surprise he said he was a former student of Goldberg's at Tufts, and had the same high regard for him as I do. Dr. Goldberg is still a teacher. You cannot go wrong by trusting him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Absolutely confident.He was kind, gentle, I felt completely cared for, he was calming.Not that you would choose to have a root canal(all root canal jokes aside) his personality makes the experience bearable. I have returned to him, over the many years I have had three. The first one, I thought my heart would pump out of my chest when I arrived. Thank God he is as nice as he is !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. is knowledgeable although I found the office to be dated and techniques to be somewhat old-school. I think there are better choices now.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013