Ratings for Dr. James I. Hoyal

I have been to see Dr Hoyal a few times now. His entire staff is courteous and polite. I have seen them both with insurance and at other times as a self-pay patient. Has cheaper self-pay pricing than other podiatrists I called to compare. During one of the visits when I had insurance, my insurance rejected the claim for a non-legitimate reason. Dr Hoyal's staff fought with the insurance for a couple months until the insurance finally paid. I found this impressive because most doctors just send the bill to you if your insurance denies the claim, without even questioning it. His office usually runs right on time, and the only time that they were running behind they actually sent me a thank-you card for being patient with them and apologizing for the delay. Dr Hoyal always takes the time to answer all my questions. My only advice is to not wait until the last minute to call for an appointment because he gets booked quickly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Very good doctor! I would recommend him to anyone. He was knowledgable, and easy to understand. Most importantly, he was very kind and cared about my recovery. I've had friends that have gone to him as well, and they loved their experience.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I have seen 3 podiatrist and he seemed to be the most knowledgeable about my condition. I also felt he wasvery thourough. He takes conservative approaches first.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. James I. Hoyal's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)