Ratings for Dr. Phillip Madealil

Dr. Madaelil is very good at diagnosing heart problems. He is excellant with taking the proper actions to correct a problem. He diagnosed me promply and correctely, which saved my life. God bless Him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Madaelil is very courteous provided quick diagnosis of my problems and clearly explained the risks involved with cardiac catherization. I appreciate the time he took to explain my daughter what needed to be done. He is very good with family and is extremely knowledgeable. Being sick and in the hospital is when I was at my most vulnerable and I am glad Dr. Madaelil was there to ease my anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

It's hard to say how knowledgeable Dr. Madealil may be since his English is fairly heavily accented. He talks "doctorese" making him hard to understand. At this office, where there are two physicians, the patient must see whomever is available regardless of appointment or personal preference. This may be partly for the doctor's convienence and partly because few would voluntarily see Dr. Madaelil. When crossed, he became angry and spoke angrily. Office staff is rude.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006