Ratings for Dr. Rima A. Mehta

I love Dr. Mehta. I am seeing her for my pregnancy and currently 7 months. Shes been more than helpful, responds to my emails quickly, and I confidently trust her judgement. I get nervous thinking that she might not delivery my baby based on the day i go into labor because they are only at the hospital certain days. I feel like i only trust her. I would highly recommend her, shes the best!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

My wife and I recently began seeing Dr. Mehta. My wife miscarried at about 6-7 weeks and we didn't find out until about 3 months. Dr. Mehta was VERY comforting, she gave us a few minutes to ourselves and came back shortly after and sat in and talked with us at length for some time. I can honestly say that talking to her, and going over our options moving forward helped get us through that situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehta.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Metha recently delivered my baby & it was a wonderful experience starting from my first visit. I'm very happy she was in call the day I went into labor. She talked me through every step of the way & didn't let me give up pushing. I'm happy I found a doctor like her. Her wonderful bedside manner is hard to find now a days. My sister and sister in law who are recently pregnant are also seeing her!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I loved Dr Mehta. She did not waste my time, listened to me, was direct and to the point, efficient and thorough. I did not feel rushed at all. I will return and would recommend my friends to see her. It's a big group practice, but I hope she is the one that is on-call to deliver my baby when the time comes.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

I liked Dr. Mehta....I miscarried @ 9 weeks and she was very comforting and helpful. I am now pregnant again and will continue to see her for my prenatal care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Always rushes through the appointment. Does not seem to care about you. Did not seem to have enough time for the patients. I waited for over hour and half to see her. After that she seemed to be disinterested, mean and rude. Overall this facility is really bad in terms of support staff as well. Penn OBGYN was a big let down

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Rima A. Mehta's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Amerigroup