Ratings for Dr. Benjamin M. Loos

I've had an awful rhinoplasty experience with this doctor. I was not expecting to come out of this with a botched nose and no answers as to why. My surgery left me with a deformity that he had no real explanation for, and told me he did not know what to do about it and sent me on my way. One of my nasal bones is sunken in, which the revision specialists I have visited can see no reason why that was done. He tried to talk me into believing that the caved in side has a more desirable look than the other side. That surprised me that he would try to give me the run around like that, being that I really trusted him going into all of this. I was also left with a hump. He initially offered to revise this but then at my last visit had the nerve to say "I don't know if it would be worth it". I'm sorry, worth it to who? This has overall been an extremely embarrassing and depressing experience and I truly wish I had never been referred to this doctor. This review is only for rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Really fantastic with my son. Made every effort to get him seen with a specialist in the city. Willing to answer all questions and even told me to call him if there were any more. He was very genuine when saying that too. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I saw Dr. Loos for a tonsillectomy, and I cannot emphasize enough how smoothly the whole process went. I was nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Loos put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. He seemed confident and compassionate, and it was obvious that he cared about my concerns. He was very knowledgable and willing to spend time answering my questions. The procedure and recovery were significantly easier than I had anticipated, and I attribute most of that success to his surgical expertise. I experienced very little pain and no complications. After the surgery, he seemed eager to see me for a follow-up appointment to ensure that everything had gone according to plan. Basically, he turned a procedure that I was very uneasy about into a good experience.I highly recommend Dr. Loos!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

great doctor,lots of patience and very concern and helpful

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Benjamin M. Loos's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1997)

HIP