Ratings for Dr. Serrhel G. Adams

He has a joke jar in his waiting room, labeled something like "Ashes of Problem Patients." Which is funny at first, until you realize, that's really what he's like. The clinic is run for him, and not for you - - Seriously - - don't question him in even the slightest way. If you do? He gets extraordinarily defensive. Accept and agree to his pronouncements without question... or find yourself another doctor - - one who actually LISTENS.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Feel so safe no worries trust him implicited. I will advse anyone to trust their eyes to him,and his staff.... excellent also.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr.Adams and his staff were GREAT! They are the reason I was able to see to write today!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable! !!!! Great staff.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

put my concerns at ease, by answering a my questions in terms I could understand

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

I give this vitreoretinal surgeon my highest recommendation. He is one of the best surgeons I have known (and I worked in medicine for 40 yrs). He is an excellent specialist with extensive knowledge, expert surgical skill, great communication, and very good patient rapport. I trusted him with my eyesight, and he came through for me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Serrhel G. Adams's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Springdale, AR