Dr. Catherine A. Duncan

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. Duncan

I am disappointed with treatment from Dr. Duncan. The ablasion I received from her was the most ineffective one I have had of the 5 I have received. I received one from another practice last week and am much better. The 4 treatments of prolotherapy I received were also ineffective. I spent over $3000 in about 3 months and believe it was a waste of time and money. It seemed she was in a hurry and only told me what to expect if I asked.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Duncan and her staff are very compassionate. After struggling with chronic back pain for several years, I finally have a treatment that works and keeps my pain manageable. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Fast, friendly service. Very knowledgeable practical cure. Thank you Dr. Duncan and staff!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Duncan and her staff are very professional, courteous an respectful. Her care and treatment have contributed to living a healthy and normal lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Duncan through my PCP and could not be happier with the treatment she has set me up with. Her examination was thorough, and her explanations of the sacroiliac joint procedure and what i could expect were 100% accurate. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is serious about their pain relief, as she will listen and take your situation seriously giving you all the options available. When the band aid approach most clinics give their patients wear off, call Dr. Duncan!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Duncan when I began experiencing excruciating back pain that severely impacted my daily activities. The injections and treatment she recommended alleviated the pain and allowed me to resume my normal activities within a month of starting treatment. She is an excellent diagnostician and skilled in her specialty. In addition, the office staff is also caring, efficient, and professional. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Duncan and her staff have helped me live my life again. She uses a combination of injections, PT, medication and emotional support. She is not like other pain doctors who just prescribe pain pills. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering with pain especially if they want to stay active.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Duncan is the most knowledgeable and skilled pain and spine specialist I have gone to in 47 years of having degenerative disc disease. Through prolotherapy and radio frequency ablation she has been able to get me to a highly functional state, for which I cannot thank her enough! Her office is comfortable and pleasant and her staff is bright, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My worst experience ever!! She didn't listen to a word I said regarding my symptoms or pain level. She repeated injections that were not helping telling me they worked in "layers". I am worse now due to the high level of steroid medications used in injections. She ignored my continual and drastic decline. I walk with a cane now and my pain level has increased dramatically. Not only has she wasted a year of what I consider valuable time, she has literally disabled me. She should not be practicing medicine

Dr. Catherine A. Duncan

Dr. Catherine A. Duncan's response
I'm sorry to here that even after being treated by 2 different pain practices, you have not been able to get relief. I wish you all the best and you are always welcome back.

Submitted August 9, 2016

Reay BAD news. Do yourself a huge favor and DO NOT go to her for any medical procedures.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Catherine A. Duncan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• Back Pain