Ratings for Dr. Babak Kosari

IF I HAD THE OPTION TO LEAVE NEGATIVE STARS I WOULD. The absolute worst Dr. I have ever had the displeasure of working with. He operated on the WRONG SIDE OF MY TOE. If that doesn't tell you everything you possibly need to know... I don't know what else to say. If you want to experience the feeling of going through a traumatic and painful procedure, only to take off the bandages and find your doctor operated on the wrong part of your toe, go to this guy.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

This is a great doctor. Not only is his staff the best he is super friendly. The absolute best thing is he does great work which is the most important.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Wonderful experiece with Dr. Kosari. Had 3 surgeries with him. Made me feel comfortable with treatment. Have referred him clients for this.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

My experience with Dr. Kosari was pleasant. He made me feel comfortable before and after my surgery.i would highly recommend Dr. Kosari to my family and closest friends. Thank you Dr. Kosari!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Nurses did all the work Dr Kosari doesn't seem like he cares about patients both times he did surgery he was late by hours and as a dr treating a diabetic patient he should know not to leave a diabetic patient from eating all day. while at the hospital for a week after the surgery dr kosari never came to check up on how everything went 2 weeks almost 3 weeks at a different hospital and still no visit from dr kosari.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

he took care of toe fungus and made me feel much better showing off my toes... he cares and is attentive

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Babak Kosari's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MB Health