Ratings for Dr. Richard A. GORMAN

Excellent care! Dr. Gorman takes his time and is very knowledgeable. My mother saw him for both her hip AND knee (two separate occasions) and we are very pleased with the outcomes. She is pain free and has her quality of life back. While Dr. Gorman is down-to-earth, but it's obvious he knows his stuff. The follow-up he and his staff provide is also very good. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Great orthopedic doctor! I've seen him several times in the past for various problems. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I was not asked to fill out ANY medical history. The PA that gave me HIS diagnosis before entering the exam room and brought 2 RX's for me to start taking all based on what he had read from my MRI results! Then the PA grabbed my knee and jabbed his thumbs into my knee to show me that HE knew what the problem was! When I cried out in pain, he told me that HE would let 'him' ( meaning the Dr.) give me a cortisone shot and he walked out. Dr. G. came n bent my knee and injected the sho t....telling me "it shoudn't be that painful." He wanted me to start the medication the PA had written. ..told him I just finished taking steroids for another health issue, so he crossed that RX off. Later that day I started the medication and it made me so dizzy I fell and hurt my left foot! My heart was beating very fast and I could not get balanced. Upon calling Walgreens to get help, I was told that the RX prescribed was reacting to an RX I was already on!! I reported it to my insurance company, Humana.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I totally disagree with prior comments. Dr Gorman was very empathetic and explained everything every step of the way. He performed surgery on my ankle with an outstanding outcome .... Went way above what was required ....

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Rating: 00000 I will never go back. This Doctor call me some fat name and have not good attitude, The same happen to me on my 1st. visit I agree with the other comment, from the blue cross/blue shield, "I quote the same" He never explained what was wrong with me, and then asked me what I wanted to do. Mind you he never gave me any options. I just got the opinion that he just is a doctor and does not listen to people, or give advise. Just do what I tell you because I am the doctor, you do not need to understand attitude . Large chip on his shoulder with a God complex. Just someone who does not relate with his patients pain or discomfort. Luckily for me, I got a second opinion. Insurance: Humana

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Richard A. GORMAN's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL